sabato 26 giugno 2010

DAILY ROUTINE

I usually wake up around 8, then have breakfast, hit the shower and listen to some music, not necessarily in that order. Some people wake up early in the morning to go out and buy the newspaper, I personally believe that there is no point in doing that since nowadays everybody has a computer and they can check the news online. I am currently unemployed and have plenty of downtime. I spend most of my days reading novels and studying grammar rules. I usually have lunch around noon, then I fall asleep on the couch watching my favorite TV shows. I'm a homey kind of person. Sometimes if the weather is nice, I take a walk through the park with my dog. Every Friday night my best friends come in to check up on me, we order a pizza, something to drink and we spend the entire night cracking jokes and playing videogames. I go to sleep after midnight and always leave the radio tuned in on the vocal jazz station..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lettori fissi